By accessing this website, you are indicating your express and unconditional consent and agreement to the collection, transfer, processing, use and storage of any personal information, which may be obtained from you as a result of your use of the website.
Collection of Personal Data, IP Addresses and Other Information We may collect the following information:
- Your name
- Your contact information including your email address
- Your IP address and visit details, including access time, browser type, referring URL and other technical information in relation to your visit
- Other information that you may provide to our user surveys and feedbacks.
The website sends this data to Kardiyopedi.com servers. We require this data to better attend to your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular:
- internal record keeping
- anonymous statistical analysis, such as tracking the number and location of visitors, as well as their activities while on this website (including the pages they view, the date and time of view, number of videos they watch, the questions they answer right or wrong and the videos they liked or disliked)
- to provide the users with a better Kardiyopedi.com experience by improving our products and services
- to ensure the website’s safety, improve its operation and tailor the Kardiyopedi.com content to users’ requests, in accordance with your interests
- to update the users about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided, if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
We are committed to ensuring the security of your personal information collected, as a result of your use of this website. In order to prevent unlawful or accidental destruction, accidental loss, unauthorized disclosure or access, or other unlawful forms of processing and to fully secure the information we collect online, we implement a variety of physical and electronic measures into our servers.
Kardiyopedi.com does not provide any express or implied representations or warranties of any kind in relation to its ability to control, collect, correct, process, use, store, protect or transfer any personal information or does not guarantee the existence or effectiveness of any security measures. Kardiyopedi.com will not be liable for access, disclosure, use or modification of your personal information by any third parties, or the damages due to computer viruses or other harmful elements and their effects on your personal information.
Kardiyopedi.com, its affiliates, partners, and their respective employees, officers, directors or insurers will not be liable to you or to any other person for any costs, damages or liability of any nature, arising or resulting from the collection, use, transfer, processing or storage of personal information obtained by us due to your use of this website.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after 2 years.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- if you are asked to fill in a form on the website regarding personal data, please click check the decline box to let us know that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes,
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email protected].
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above e-mail address.
Changes To Our Policies